Monday, March 2, 2015

LEGO of Me!

LEGO of Me!

Built from love, but mostly LEGO

 
I have made it no secret that I believe the greatest and most fun rendition of Batman hit with Adam West and the Batman TV series of the 60s. So, with that love there, I have rendered the Batmobile from that show in LEGO.  What was originally a modified Ford concept car is now a pint-sized hot-rod. 
After it was all finished, I was amazed at how long it was.  Good luck getting a parallel parking spot Batman. There were a lot of fun angles to create and use in this one. 
A long end made even longer with a blast of fire! I was a little concerned it was a little too long for a LEGO vehicle. But next to another Batmobile...
That length is about par for the course.

So is mine cooler than the other one? Mine, Naturally. 
Building this beauty brought up fond memories, of my days on a Soap-Box Derby racing team by the name of "The Adam West Experience."  Ah, memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment