Friday, March 20, 2015

TGIF

TGIF

Thank GOD it's Friday!

Rapture! The Video Game!

Huzzah! The triumphant return of TGIF! And to celebrate, I'm bringing back a piece of animation I did a few years ago.  For the uninformed, between Dayton and Cincinnati, OH, there was a gigantic/horrifying statue on the side of the highway that appeared to be rising like a kaiju zombie.
It was Jesus.
Because of its appearance, it was often called "Touchdown Jesus," or "Big-Butter Jesus."  Being gigantic and terrifying, the only logical thing for me to do was to convert the second coming into a monster filled video-game idea with Jesus as the main Kaiju. I called the idea: Rapture, the Video Game.
Incidentally, it actually DID get struck by lightning.  Sadly it did not come to life, but I weirdly made and posted that video a few months before it got hit and burned to the ground.
Now it has been replaced by "Five-Dollar-Footlong Jesus."

I Know, I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment